The UK provides a scholarship program for international students. They offer a fully funded scholarship program. In the UK scholarship for Chevening are available. In this article, we will discuss the benefits and advantages of scholarships. This is a great chance for international students for their higher studies. All international applicant apply for scholarship program in UK universities.
Also, check Chevening Scholarship 2023 | Application Process
A Chevening scholarship provides a fully funded scholarship program for students from all over the world for the academic year 2023. The scholarship covers all the expenses such as your tuition fee, health insurance, monthly allowance, economy class return airfare to the UK, and other grants and allowances to cover essential expenditures.
Every year UK offer a large number of scholarships for students from all over the world. And many students get scholarships for their higher studies in best institutes. Scholarships offer many facilities to canadidates in their studies. They provide a great opportunity for international students to grow professionally and academically, network widely, experience UK culture, and create lasting beneficial relationships.
UK Government set a Chevening award system that is an international award system. Almost 1500 scholarships are provided to all international students every year. They provide two types of awards Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships with recipients personally chosen by British embassies and high commissions around the world.
Chevening Scholarship Benefit:
Some benefits of the Chevening scholarship in the UK;
- University tuition fees.
- A monthly stipend.
- Travel costs provided.
- Arrival allowance are provided.
- A departure allowance for returning home.
- Cost of one visa application.
- Attending Chevening events in the UK with a travel grant.
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarship;
- The English language requirements must need for scholarship in UK.
- Chevening scholarships are available for some countries. A full list of countries is available on the official website of the Chevening scholarship.
- Applicant must return home after the scholarship end.
- A scholarship application must submit on time. You must fulfill all requirements that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate program at a UK university.
- They should have a 2-year of work experience.
- You can apply for three different courses.
If You are not eligible for a Chevening Scholarship;
- An applicant has British or dual British citizenship.
- Applicant needs to hold refugee status.
- Chevening Partner organizations are eligible All employees, former employees, and family members for the scholarship program in the UK institutes.
- If applicant previous education was funded by a UK government scholarship.
Read also; Czech Republic Government Scholarships 2023
Apply for Chevening Scholarship
Follow some instructions for Chevening Scholarships;
- Applicant select your country here.
- Canadidates select your account here.
- Students Complete personal information before you start your application process.
- Applicants must complete the test to ensure their eligibility for the Scholarship.
- Canadidates also Prepare some documents;
- Completed Education documents.
- Qualification in English.
- Offers for proposed courses of study.
- Passports and identification documents.
- Then submit your application.
Visit the official website
Also, check Dalarna University Scholarship 2023