Ireland provides a scholarship program for all international students. They offer a fully funded scholarship program. All candidates apply for a scholarship program in Ireland. Applications are available by the Government of Ireland. In this post, we will discuss the benefits, advantages, financial coverage, and application process. This is a great chance for all international students to complete their higher studies in the world’s best institutes.
Also, read Seoul National University Scholarship South Korea 2022-23
University of Macau Scholarships 2022 For International Students
The government of Ireland offers a fully funded scholarship program for all international and national students in different universities. They sponsor a scholarship program for the postgraduate level. They provide an annual stipend of €18,500 and have a fee concession to some extent, and applicant research expenses of €3,250 annually.
Department of Education and Skills and administrated provided a scholarship program for postgraduate studies for international students. The scholarship Program is complete in the background of Irish studies and provides an advanced approach in the Irish educational network for financed postgraduate education.
Details of the Government of Ireland Scholarship
- Country: Ireland
- Degree Level: Master and Doctoral degree programs.
- Institution: Government of Ireland
- Courses Offered: All available disciplines
- Program Duration:
- 1-2 years for research masters
- 3-4 years for the Ph.D. program
- Deadline: October 20, 2022
Advantages of the Scholarship;
- They provide a stipend of €18,500 each year.
- The candidate’s Annual research stipend is €3,250.
- Fee concession provided to students the non-EU fees, up to €5,750 annually.
- English language must be required for a scholarship program.
- All international students and national students apply for the scholarship programs.
- Students must own a first-class or upper-second-class honors bachelor’s degree program. If the candidate’s undergraduate results have not been announced at the time of application so the Council may provide a provisional offer of a scholarship on the condition that the scholar’s bachelor’s, or a similar result is a first-class or upper second-class honors. If the candidates fail in their bachelor’s degree program so the council decided on their eligibility of the candidates.
- Candidates will not be rejected twice for applications.
- Candidates must complete their degree in the present for which they are applying for Council funding and have been officially accepted by the particular department.
- Students also apply for a master’s degree scholarship.
- Candidates must apply for the Ph.D. degree program council give a scholarship to the candidate who completes their master’s degree program.
Also, read Chulalongkorn University Scholarship Fully Funded Thailand
List of Affiliated Universities
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- University College Cork
- Technological University for Dublin
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- The National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
Also, read La Trobe University Scholarships 2023 | Study in Australia
How to Apply?
- Applicant Click here for online registration and fill out the application form.
- When you fill out the application form then click on the ‘ submit button after that you have received an email. The Email confirmed your registration and you will receive a username and password.
- When the applicant received a username and password you can access the online system here.
- Applicants must complete their application form before the last date of submission.
For more information, click here.
Also, read Scholarships in Singapore Without IELTS 2022-23 Fully Funded
3 thoughts on “Government of Ireland Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded)”
Pingback: Clarendon Scholarship 2023 in UK (Fully Funded) - Scholarshipforu
Pingback: European Government Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS (Fully Funded) - Scholarshipforu
Pingback: Study in Australia Without IELTS 2023 - Scholarshipforu