UAE provides a scholarship program for all international students. They offer a fully funded scholarship program. Khalifa university opens admission for graduate scholarship 2023. This University is very famous in UAE. They provide scholarships for Master’s Degrees and Ph.D. Degree, a Pre-Medicine, and a Doctor of Medicine (MD) Program. Applicants from all over the world must apply for scholarship programs. There is no fee for using the scholarship program. All process is online.
Also, read Queensland University Scholarships 2023
They provide scholarships in other fields such as Engineering, Medical, Business, Health, Arts, IT, & Others Fields. And the scholarship is fully funded for all international candidates. In this post, we will study the benefits and advantages of scholarships.
Detail Khalifa University Graduate Scholarship 2023:
- Country: Abu Dhabi.
- University: Khalifa University.
- Degree Level: Master & Ph.D., Doctor of Medicine, Pre-Medicine Bridge degree program.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded scholarship program.
- Deadline: 30th April 2023
The UAE scholarship covers all the expenses.
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Health Insurance.
- They support the students to attend International Research Conferences.
- Provide Monthly Stipend
- Monthly Stipend During MSc: AED 8,000
- Monthly Stipend During D.: AED 12,000
Students Select GRTA in the Application Form only for international candidates.
- For Master’sDegree: 2 Year
- For Master’sDegree: 3 Year
- For Ph.D.Degree: 3-4 Years
Khalifa University provides Engineering, Medicine, Security, Science and Technology, and Arts.
College of Engineering
- Offer a Master of Science in Chemical Engineering.
- Sponsored a Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Offer a Master of Science in Engineering Systems and Management.
- Offer a Master of Science in Information Security.
- Offer a Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering.
- Provide a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- Provide a Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering.
- Provide a Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering
- Provide a Master of Science in Sustainable Critical Infrastructure
- Provide a Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
- Provide a Master of Science by Research in Engineering
- Provide a Master of Engineering in Health, Safety, and Environment
- Provide a Master of Science in Computing and Information Science.
College of Arts and Sciences
- Provide a Master of Arts in International and Civil Security
- Master of Science in Applied Chemistry
- Master of Science in Petroleum Geoscience
- Doctor of Philosophy in Petroleum Geoscience.
Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Engineering Systems and Management
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Engineering
College of Medicine and Health Sciences:
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Some documents are required to submit for the scholarship.
- Bachelor & Master’s Degree Certificate
- An Official Transcript
- Your CV
- White Background Passport Size Image.
- Valid Passport.
- Personal Statement required for Scholarship
- Statement of Purpose for Scholarship
- Two Recommendation Letters needed for Scholarship
- Research Statement(500 to 1,000 words – Ph.D. applicants only).
Master’s Degree Program:
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree program.
- Provide English Proficiency Certificate.
- Admission Interview.
Doctorate Degree Program:
- Completion of a Master’s Degree
- Research statement (500-1,000 words).
- Admission interview.
The last date for applying scholarship program is 30th April 2023.
How to Apply?
All process is online students visit the official website.