The UK provides a scholarship program for all international students. They offer a fully funded scholarship program. Kingston University provides an excellent chance for international candidates in their higher studies. In this post, we will study the benefits and advantages of the scholarship program in the UK. Scholarships are available for undergraduate and master’s level studies and the scholarship worth is £5,000.
Please check Sabanci University Scholarships 2023 Fully-Funded
Scholarships in Hungary Without IELTS 2023 | Fully Funded
University of Alberta Scholarships 2023 in Canada
Applicants worldwide must apply for a scholarship program at Kingston University. This scholarship covers the amount for fees and living expenses. This scholarship is very beneficial for all international students in their higher studies. The International Office awarded fully funded scholarships all over the world students. This was a grateful chance for all international candidates. Kingston University ranked sixth number in the world for graduate business.
About Kingston University Scholarships:
- Country: UK
- University: Kingston University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Masters degree programs.
- Duration: Depends on the chosen program
- Deadline: May 30, 2023, for September 2023 session.
- Accounting, finance, and banking
- Architecture and landscape
- Art and design
- Chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences
- Computing and information systems
- Creative industries and the creative economy
- Creative writing
- Digital media
- Environment and hazards
- Geographical information systems and science
- Human resource management
- International relations and politics
- Journalism and publishing
- Life sciences
- Management (General)
- Nursing and midwifery
- Performance, film, and media
- Sports science and Nutrition
Advantages of Scholarship:
- International students are valued at £5,000 at Kingston University.
- Applicants receive the £5,000 on their last installment if they are paying through installments and if paying in advance, deduct £5,000 from your total fees.
Some criteria must be fulfilled for all candidates.
- English language must be required.
- All international candidates apply for the scholarship program.
- Kingston University offers undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
How to Apply?
Apply by following the steps:
- Applicant account at Kingston University to apply here.
- After the applicant has received a conditional or unconditional offer from Kingston University, they should apply for the scholarship.
Students need the following;
- Email from Kingston University for an offer.
- Academic Reference.
- A Personal Statement (maximum 500 words)
- Academic transcript (most recent transcript)
For more information visit the official website.
Read also Canadian Government Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
Scholarships in Singapore Without IELTS 2022-23 Fully Funded
1 thought on “Kingston University Scholarships 2023”