Canada sponsored a scholarship program for all over the world students. They offer a fully funded scholarship program. If students want to study in Canada with a scholarship then read this post. This post will study the scholarship program’s benefits and advantages.
Also, read Humber International Scholarships Canada 2023
Marconi International University Scholarships USA 2023
Fully/Partially Funded Scholarships in Canada 2023
The University of Calgary provides a fully funded scholarship program for all international and domestic students. All international students are awarded $20,000 entering their first year in the Fall Term in any undergraduate degree program. The University of Calgary provides a high-quality study level that prepares them for success in life. This was a great opportunity for all international students to their higher studies. Every year Canada sponsored a thousand scholarships program for all over the world students.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate program.
- Institution: University of Calgary
- Study in: Canada
- Deadline: Click here to check the deadlines
- Program Period: According to their selected program.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Science.
- School of Engineering.
- School of Medicine.
- School of Business.
- Faculty of Environmental Design.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Kinesiology.
- Faculty of Social Work.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
- School of Education.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Nursing.
- For more information click here.
The University of Calgary provides some types of scholarship programs.
- Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable) to all over the world students.
- The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable) to all over the world students.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students;
Applicants must fulfill the requirement for the funded scholarship program.
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship:
- The University of Calgary provide annually to an international canadidates entering the first year of an undergraduate degree program. And the University of Calgary Renewable in the second, third and fourth year to that students who has achieve a minimum GPA of 3.00 over a minimum.
- Academic merit
- Financial need
- Preference to canadidates entering the Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Health Sciences, or Bachelor of Arts – Urban Studies program.
University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship:
- For undergraduate international students entering first year in any undergraduate degree.
- And English Language Proficiency must requirement.
- Canadiates will be awarded in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00.
- Academic merit.
Apply for Scholarships
All international students must follow these steps for scholarship program.
- your undergraduate program at the university:
- Applicant start your application. Begin by creating a UCalgary eID.
- The application guide to help canadidates with your application.
- Pay your $145 application fee.
- Submit your application.
- Applicant visit the documents page for more information. And submit all important documents.
(2) Apply for the Scholarship
- Student access Center in your myUofC portal.
- Click on the “My Financials” page.
Please visit official website of University of Calgary for International Scholarship.
Also, read European Government Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
Masters and PhD Scholarships in Canada for 2023 Without IELTS
4 thoughts on “University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students 2023”
Pingback: Monash University Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded) - SCHOLARSHIPFORU
Pingback: UQ Scholarships 2022 in Australia - SCHOLARSHIPFORU
Pingback: Australia Awards Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded) - SCHOLARSHIPFORU
Pingback: The Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship 2023 - Scholarships news